Sincerly, Sara is a weekly advice column bringing practical clarity to questions of Work, Life, and Relationships.
- My Boss is Trying to Get me Fired, Help!
- Do I Hire for Talent and Shared Vision or Experience and Skill?
- Is Pursuing an Office Romance Worth Jeopardizing the Job I Love?
- I Need a Hefty Push up the Corporate Ladder. How do I Ask for the Raise I Deserve?
- Do I Risk my Boring but Comfortable Corporate Job to Run the Start-up of my Dreams?
- My Boss is Asking Me to Do Something Unethical. What Should I Do?
- Amazing Job Offer Requires Me to Leave the City and Life I Love. What Should I Do?
- My Career Ran out of Gas on the Road to Success. How Do I Get it Back into the Fast Lane?
Sara in the City
Sara in the City is a multi-media column comprised of two parts–video interview and written article. The column covers Social Good and the Arts and Entertainment for the Las Vegas Informer.
- Local Artists Pay it Forward
- Project 150 Takes a Hands-on Approach to Helping Homeless Teens
- /Usr/Lib Brings Good Tech to Life
In Other Words:
My first endeavor as a columnist was for L.A. based, online publication, CWG Magazine. My column In Other Words contributed commentary on the pressing domestic and international issues of the time. *Currently offline but available for review upon request.
- Journey of Redemption
- When Military Contractors Go Wild Pt.I
- Military Contractors Gone Wild Wild Pt.II
- No Democracy in Afghanistan without Women’s Rights
- Soldiers Fight for Freedom Abroad, but Denied Freedom at Home
- Your Tax Dollars Funding Crime and Corruption in Afghanistan
- Fear and Loathing Replacing Fact and Logic